Friday, June 20, 2008

Are them Potter o Witches????








Today was just passes through peacefully as kelvin finish his first presentation and me n MR LIM finish our chemistry practical report. It is just a great day that our chemistry finally done..With a very relax feeling, we enjoy the night surfing internet and watched downloaded movie. So, as i was enjoying my animation(bleach), suddenly i felt sudden fear from my back and i can sense that something is going on wrong. so before i can manage to turn back, a towel is flip from my back to eyes and surrounded my eyes.... i was thinking"shit!!!! i am the prey again. Why just cant i gone throught the week peacefully. I already injured on my toe and now my turn to become the prey for the two 'predators' again" So at the moment the towel covered my eyes, i start to beg them. Once i took off the towel, i realise that the towel is the cloth to mop the floor and wipe the leg. When the fire in my heart is almost reaching the highest limit, suddenly...........i saw two stupid idiots dressing in superman style. Wearing up the safety goggles, with a bathing towel on their back. just bacause of this, my fire seems like being splash by water and i was lying on the floor laughing half dead. Wonder how they looks like?



LET ME SHOW U!!!!!








Front is Kelvin and back is MR LIM



Somehow after this i thoiught it might comes to an end but suddenly they disappear and i got scare agen as i have phobia towards the two night-stalker. They suddenly turns out with a broom and a toilet bowl brush. All of us were just non-stop laughing and cannot even took a perfect shot. I manage to take a crocoaches lying on the flow with a goggle wearing on.


Do u see the toilet bowl brush?








After that, Kevin gets the broom and starts to act Potter but the thing in my mind was he is actually acting crazy frog. As what i knew, crazy frog drove a invisible motorcycle, but for him i think he is riding on a rocket swirling to the left and to the right.

New generation of Crazy Frog

Even the uni lifes is though and stress but i think this two guys make me feel amused and forget all stress and pressure. But i stil think they should consult the doc to adjust their timer to be active in day time and not in night time as i think it may probably bring harm and danger to my housemates.

No comments: