Monday, June 2, 2008

introduction of me(the sm@ll buffalo)

tis is an unexpected creation of this blog. N why it is considered as unexpected? it was such an owful day as after the class, asual i'll online and check my mail and view my frienster. without noticing, my very very GOOD friend and also my GOOD housemate, MR LIM JIA SENG saw i had a blogging space in friendster so he forces me to create an account in blog spot. isn't it unexpected? nothing i can do but just to continue my bloging. my life in the new environment is such a new challenge for me as this was the first time i do eveythin so independent without depending on my family. but for sure i'll mis them but education is more important so i just can continued my tortured lifes here. That is why calling myself buffalo as buffalo is the animal that always being tortured to do works and never can voice out to make complaining towards the unsatisfied matter. Now let this blog bring you guys to get know of the buffalo's life starting in Selangor, Petaling Jaya section 17/3 and UTAR(PJ campus).

No comments: