Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pain toe!!!!

What a day... I was playing basketball in the basketball court, and my toe has been step by someone when we were playing 5 on 5 at the court... My toe hurt man!!! And now, i'm living with the one who like to disturb me.. Oh my god, now My Pain Toes Even It Not That Clear....
they having the chances to disturb me again.... Well, to protect myself, i did all the thing they ask to full fill their satisfaction so that they will forget my toe is hurt.i'm sorry too to everyone in my msn list because is that Mr.Lim who simply nudge you guys and add you guys to the conversation..Very very sorry ya!!! Haizz.... When i finished all the thing they asked for, they started to disturb me again... Oh man, this going to be a long night for me... T.T When they trying to make my toe suffer, something happen to 1 of them, call"...." guess who..... not the one i like to
Big Potatoes Falling Down The Second Timesmention in my blog already... Now is "Kelvin", he fall the 1st time when he tried to touch my pain toe, is juz like a clumsy elephant falling down the floor. A big bang sound "pong" when he fell on the floor... Me and the long leg"Mr.Lim" laugh at him.... After a while, they think of new stuff to disturb me again because i told Mr.Lim that"what you do to me is ok, just don't touch my pain toe." So, he use the paintbrush that Kelvin gave to him, to make my body itch... I scold him when he started to do so... I quite angry for that... And he trying to touch my toe again... He couldn't reach my toe since he was sleeping far away from my toe... So, he call Kelvin to touch my toe. When Kelvin help him to touch my toe, he fell from the chair again... Haha.... Is this what we call retribution?? But if this is judgement, then why isn't Mr.Lim the one who fell down?? Now, i'm safe, i can have a good sleep and sweet dream since he is having a sweet dream of his girlfriend...

No comments: