Saturday, June 7, 2008

a lame nite



This is the nite that it pass so slow as there is 1 of my roommate went to KL(wangsa maju). Only left me and "mr. lim"<<< (sure u guys know who i meant...) Is it terrbile leaving me with this guy??? Worrying that i will be slaughter by him and hopefully the nite will pass faster... After my roommate left, he sleep the whole afternoon... Now, i felt more worried as that when he was vitality, he disturb me and i cant have a well sleep that nite... Oh my god!!! I'm going crazy now. At about 7.15pm like, we when to the coffee shop nearby to have our dinner... After we eat, he went to the nearby shop to buy medicine as his leg was in pain and i when to the laundry to get back our clothes.. Then, i meet him after i take the clothes and he suddenly ask me "Feeling want to eat ice-cream, and do you want?" Thought in heart"Of course, since the weather is so hot at Petaling jaya". So, i answer him "ok." After we reach home, he went to bath and i stay in the room. Like usual, i play computer and chatting with my friend through the internet. When he finish his bath, is my turn to bath.. So i went to the bathroom and bath... after I'm done, i see him sleeping at the bed... i was so happy as he sleep early again... "yeah!! I can have a sweet dream after all for tonight." When i start to watch the wrestling programme that i have finished download, he woke up and say to me"lure me up to watch only.." "sh**, i sure make a wrong decision to watch this programme.."(thought in heart) So, we start to watch the programme and the programme end at about 11.00pm... Then i start to play game again.. He was left aside, watching me playing game.. After a while, he has a childish thought and telling me " we have so much pillow tonight, 3X3 pillow=9pillow,how can we hug all of it when we are sleeping".. i just say" you are sot ar~" Then, he start to arrange the pillow and sleep on the pillow... He ask me to help him take a picture on him sleeping at the pillow. So i start to influence by him as it is really boring playing computer for the whole night... I use his handphone to take a picture of him but i was unable to take the picture as i really do not know how to use his handphone.. Then, he ask me to sleep on the pillow that he arrange, and he take my picture. It was great that nothing happen to me, we sleep at 1 something.. He did not disturb me after all. Maybe he has to go out with his girlfriend of the second day morning...

No comments: