Monday, June 2, 2008

a terrible weekend


Is the worst day in my life. me n my friend went to wangsa maju. we have a very terrible night.. They do not allow me to sleep and force me to play counter strike and dotA with them. i only slept about 3 hour on friday night. On the second day, we stil play the same game the whole night.. This is first thing i never do before for my past 18 years . For 2 day, i only managed to sleep about 6 hours. Beside play games on the second day, we go 2 eat lok lok after the game "war". nothing i can do just to stand by the side and look for the other warriors have their supper. because by that time i start to feel the illness is approaching. so i, for sure cannot take in any of the food by the roadside as every mummy in this world will say( food by the roadside is very dirty so if take in the food sure will lao sai). when the time i arrive my 'habitat' (animals do not use house as they lives in habitat), i feel very very ill. Before that i already very headache and my little tour guide bring us to the wrong way and make us go for very far journey back home. starting fromm section 17/6 to 17/19 to 17/33 to 17/22 the finally back home. when i reached home i was damnly exhausted and i quickly take a hot bath and have a rest as i know had fever. a very bad bad bad day.. covering myself with towers and pillows. but still fel cold. but very UNEXPECTED, MR LIM offered the sleeping bag for me. But for sure i know he feel hot so he wil throw it to me. just such an COINCIDENCE... HA HA. For those who know him very much for sure will have the same thinking like i do now.

2 comments:

nyan said...

oops..you suffering from fever ?
you'd just been there almost 2 weeks yer.
hou sam ler lah,take good care of yourself in order to get rid of those illness.
haha=p

Anonymous said...

hahaha take good care of urself lah.if not Jia Seng and i ko lian ar.need take care of u.we dont want to but boh pian.. sian ar..