Sunday, July 13, 2008

What had happen this week??

Is been a long time i dint blogging. In this week, a lot of thing happen... I became older now.. I pass my 19 years old birthday. On the day of my birthday, I'm quite happy eventhough i give mr.Lim and Kelvin hit my butt until it become red. They are just like a devil when the time pass 12 in the early morning. They hit my butt with their hand. After that, they used belt to tied my hand and leg. Then, they hit my butt again. Ouch!! Is such a pain.. After they bully me, i call Mr. Lim friend and calling her for help. But i felt so sad because she tell me that she won't involve in the situation. After that, Mr.Lim call someone and tell that person to say happy birthday to me. Actually, early early that person already send message to me. Will, this the first time I pass my birthday at Petaling Jaya. This year, I pass my birthday just like a normal day just except the early morning incident is an "abnormal" thing. Beside that, i receive present from Mr.lim, Tony, Kelvin and Cindy. Thanks to you guys. Is a very special gives. On Thusday, me and mr.Lim went to ss2 to help my new friend in Petaling Jaya to celebrate his birthday. We give him a surprise. After celebrate at ss2, we go to his house and buy cakes for him. We play happily at his house.. It been a long time i did not have so much fun after i leave kuching. We take a lot of picture with the birthday boy. On Saturday, is a happy day for Cindy but it was quite a sad day for as my uncle pass away because of suffer from cancer. After we celebrate with Cindy at about 9 something at nite, i received the news of my uncle death. I just suddenly felt very sorrow when i receive the news. Hopefully he will be more happy at the otherside of the world.

No comments: