Thursday, July 17, 2008

Botak

My hair has started to grow longer and longer from day to day. It almost cover half of my face and most of my friend like to tease me about my hair. ==" Is such an annoying thing when they like to talk about it. haiz... Why do i change my hair style, people also like to complain about it. i really can't stand with all those complaining and more worse, my friend, today suggested to cut bold head. Is been a worse suggestion i ever heard before. From that suggestion, jia seng started to say:"if jiunn mean cut his hair, we going to cut too." "OH MY GOD" Now, jia seng is making my friend to force me to cut my hair. For me, i really do not like to cut my hair until it is so short. I look more ugly when i'm having bold head. This is because i had ever try before when i was in form 4. When my hair was so short, I'm being given the nick :"cow". Then, they started to tease me by saying :"very shinny when see you." Damn hate the suggestion of having bold head. I not going to cut my hair until it was botak. Not!!!!!!!! I wont cut it.

No comments: